View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 AM   #53
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh
Re: What grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catilena1890 View Post
Know what grinds my gears? Teachers who act like students. My math teacher is so obnoxious. She has casual conversation with my classmates, she acts like a spoiled brat, and she has a very unpleasent attitude. The other day, I saw some page numbers on the board, and I asked her if that was our homework. She gave me a dirty look and sneered, saying "does your book LOOK like it's got 625 pages?" As she left the room, I muttered "you don't have to be snippy about it, you're not a student." I have half a mind to treat her like a student I don't like.
well what grinds my gears are professors that dont know what they are doing. you go to class... and you dont do anything productive... feels like you wasted a couple hours of your life for nothing. the thought in my head is usually "i could be sleeping right now... but im stuck in a useless class"

and i doubt that teacher is really acting like a student, just being incompetent, ive had teachers and professors that were like students, and they were perfectly chill. i actually prefer it if they can do that so they can actually relate to their students.

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote