Thread: Hi, -blush-
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
Cookie

Cookie is meh
Hi, -blush-

Hello, my nick name is Cookie. Just call me that, every one does ^.^ ...
I'm Jessileo127's First recomendation person, I can only use her pc to come online as I dont actually own a PC with internet myself... So I wont be online much...
Me and Jessileo are self adopted sisters, although not related in any way we do like to think we are...
You probally heard of me on the IRC chat whilst SoundBreaker is on air, and whilst he shouts at me on the radio...
(I love it really ^.^)
l'm a floristry college student and did a small voice acting job as a gender confused Tails in the old Sonic "Sez" dub that got cancelled two episodes after it aired... Dunno where the vids are but there around somewhere...
I do black and white Drawings, as I am colour blind, hoping to get enough drawings to open up a Deviant Art account... As to how I do floristry, with great differculty but am doing good ^.^

I probally will join Jess in her Role play soon as she has asked me to be a major role... As to what I play I cant tell -lols-... to see her role play so far
http://918thefan.com/forums/showthre...1901#post21901
Feel free to jump right in, Good evil neutral, just abide to the story line please...

Am a private Server Game Master and sometimes Admin to World of Warcraft, and have had several e-mails from Blizzard itself asking me to Alpha and Beta test Cataclysm... BTW D.W. dant be defeated unless you have 3 main tanks and LOADS of dps as he does an almost Taerar and summons high level drakes to attack, At least thats what he did a month ago, You never know with blizzard... (You didn't hear it from me -innocent face-)

Umm Dunno what else to say but I hope I like it here, even if am here for only a lil' while...

Lotsa' Luvs
Cookie xxx
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote