Thread: GameCube Super Smash Bros Melee
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #17
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Super Smash Bros Melee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
How? It's still a party brawler that any one can pick up and play. I don't see how that's valid.
Context.

If you'd like me to make a bit more of a solid point I could explain that since we're all talking from personal opinion, brawl killed the party game aspect for me. If you'd like an example of that watch yahtzee's review of the game, where he basically stated that to unlock all of the characters and courses to make the game really party ready, as in not be limited to half of the characters and stages, you'd have to play through the 10-hour single player mode, making you "that guy" at the party. So the only way to truly enjoy the game at a party would be to play on the console somebody owned, but not allow them to join in.

But I digress, this is just my opinion.