View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:12 AM   #19
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Volunteer Section Is Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayarath View Post
I am interested in applying but I have a question! It seems that for a resume I must post a URL to a site where you can view it. What is the best way to do this? Can you view a resume on a job site like Monster or Career Builder? Should I put my resume in a one of those sites where you can download files and give you a link to it? Can I just e-mail it directly to someone?
You can upload a .doc .txt or whatever other format to MediaFire, MegaUpload, etc. If you're alright with putting it on Monster or Career Builder than this method would also work. If you're worried about this information being public then send it over to volunteer at this 918thefan.com domain. Obviously put the two pieces together, don't want the e-mail to get picked up by spam.

Important Note!
For anyone who has sent us a volunteer application in the last few days via our form, we have not received it! Apparently our contact form was giving successfully sent notifications, but we have received nothing. Please re-send all the information asked for at volunteer at the domain 918thefan.com Thank you!

Last edited by Kanashimi; 02-06-2011 at 03:03 AM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote