View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #113
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Dear Kana:

If you could go back and ask one VA a question that you didn't get to ask during the interview, who would it be? What would you ask?
Wow, that is a very good and hard question. Mmm, I'm not sure I'd go back and ask a specific question so much as want to do a whole interview over again. I wish I could go back and re-do the Jennifer Hale, Daily Destin, Dorothy Elias-Fahn, or even the John Gremillion. Even if the interview went well in the long run, I sort of beat myself up due to stupid mistakes (like butchering a person's name, huuuuur).

If I could just learn to shut my big mouth or not go "alhriuehfsldskjfie" when I open it, that'd be nice. On the plus side, I can't keep the stupid away for EVERY interview... and four outta a hundred and seven isn't too bad.

Kana's brain =

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote