View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #103
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago142222 View Post
um kana i was just kidding calm down well im not gonna defend myself because that will start huge argument but i was making a joke about one time u was doing a round table and said when i became a fanatic u would sing snake eater.oh and i must of missed that but thank you for saying nice and im sorry if i annoyed u in anyway the reason i didnt become a fanatic right away was because i was afraid to use my debit card on my laptop so im sorry if u thought i was teasing you
Just sayin' it like it is. Anymore questions kiddies?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote