View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:20 AM   #1
Akechi

Akechi is meh
Question Sting all enemies to death, please, Suzumebachi...

OMG she has a tail…

Hey everyone my name is Tim, I am from NSW Australia. I joined the site a while ago but never got around to posting an introduction and now I am as EagleEyes wont stop telling me to. I am also known to my friends as Timberly or Billboard Brow, which I received from a beastly girl who attends my old school and now university and has no idea of the naruto reference.

My favourite anime series are: Haruhi and the non filler parts of Bleach (Orihime used to be cool before the bounts), with some others in there somewhere like ummm…d. gray man, code geass and some others that I cant remember for some reason or another.

My hobbies include reading Japanese confectionary packets, disliking things spoken in English, although I hate Japanese words used randomly in English, and watching the Japanese movie "Weather Woman". I also think Koizumi from Haruhi is mega KAWAII!

I believe that Shinigami should ask there zanpakuto’s to activate more nicely and say please (, and that the more inappropriate your clothing the less chance you have of dying.

I also collect sailor moon cosplay costumes and hang them around my house.

ごふくや
http://tuskininny.deviantart.com/
Akechi is offline   Reply With Quote