View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
ZIMdudeAlchemist

ZIMdudeAlchemist is meh
Smile Greetings! I'm ZIMdudeAlchemist!

Hello Fanatics! I am ZIMdudeAlchemist (real name: Jose Quintero), I'm 19 years old, and I've been born/raised/living in San Jose, California. I am also a ScrewAttack g1, which is how I got to know about 91.8 The Fan through iStalk, but here's the story of how I became a Fanatic.

So I've been following iStalk for quite some time on ScrewAttack.com [my guess is 7 months], but I had no idea that it wasn't just a g1 video blog series until fellow g1 Kazekawa started posting his Japan Now videos on 91.8 The Fan, and that's how I found out iStalk was actually a part of the website. So I subscribed to the RSS Feed and watch them daily. As soon as I heard about the opening of the radio (especially when it came to the interviews), I had been following the station ever since then. As I got hooked on the station, that's when I realized "now I want to be a fanatic!", so I signed up on the forums, and been coming to IRC chat.

So here I am, I'm now apart of the 91.8 community!

If you guys have any questions, or just want to say something cool to me, go on ahead!

Last edited by ZIMdudeAlchemist; 01-05-2010 at 10:53 PM.
ZIMdudeAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote