Thread: [Multi] Bayonetta
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #52
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Bayonetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elc1247 View Post
umm... well, the normal run of the mill angels and most enemies are pushovers, but there are some ridiculous enemies, like the claw guys for example... they dont really flinch, plus they combo hit you... the moment you get caught in their combo, which actually is much harder to predict when they hit, compared to most other enemies, you loose maybe 1/3 to 1/2+ of a full health bar. usually im like "ef this, super yellow pop time" when i meet those kinds of enemies. but then... i only have so many of those pops... >_>

fave combo: katana + lightning claws
PPKKK or PPPKK or if you are in a hurry and dont care about your combo grade, PKP
They are a bit harder, I usually save a torture attack or two for them, it makes the fights a lot easier.

The ones I absolutely hate are the golden ones, since you can't activate witch time against them, which is a b*tch move.

@Oni, on inf climax I wasn't going to fool around. I bought a bunch of purple lolipops and just did it that way.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote