View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #24
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: What the Hardest Game You've Played?

Siren. Siren. And Siren.

I consider myself an avid player of horror games, and most of the time they're quite hard due to their core gameplay. I'm not bothered by hard games so much as I am by impossible ones. For those who don't know Siren originally came out for PlayStation 2. What basically occurs in the game is this village becomes these type of zombies. Due to the bloody water, you gain the ability to basically see through their eyes. This sounds cool in theory, but not in areas when you've never seen before. You really have no idea where one of these things are walking around, and if they spot you they alert every other one, too.

I've only gotten so far with a guide, and even then the game gets more difficult when you have to guide the BLIND. There was a second one released in Japan, and a third one on PS3. I didn't play either of them due to the difficulty of the first. I did try the demo for the third one, which seemed a lot creepier... but didn't seem to change much in terms of gameplay.

This game will forever haunt me as being the one horror game I have not completed. CURSES!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote