View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 01:29 AM   #24
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh
Re: Do you buy your anime DVDs as boxsets or volumes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Hey hey, have you been living under a rock? They've been doing that for a long while now. Are you familiar with Nozomi? (A company that often licenses anime and only translates them).
no... being as i have very little money and rarely go out to actually buy anime. never heard of them, i need to get their stuff, if its cheap and sub only that is.

but yea, nice thing thats happening right now, Funimation is releasing the SAVE version of many of their series. thank goodness the prices are now affordable for boxsets.

but anyways, back on the subject, i find that box-sets are usually cheaper, and you save the hassle of finding all the different individual dvds. plus, you save on shelf space. with the fact that im prob gonna continually grow my collection of stuff... i can use that shelf space for even more stuff XD (im having trouble finding enough space on my shelves to put all my manga, anime and figures... they are literally all over my room now.) oh... and when im missing a particular part in any set... it bothers me... its like... its taunting me, saying "oh, you think you have the entire set hmm? NO, NO you dont, and im here to make it obvious that your collection is a jumbled mess!"

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Last edited by Elc1247; 05-04-2010 at 01:32 AM.
Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote