View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #116
Toonpenguin

Toonpenguin is meh
I can see the coffin pokemon changing the meta game alot.
like for example breloom. We all know that its 99/100 times will have toxic orb, well if breloom would attack the coffin pokemon with focus punch then breloom's effect becomes mummy so it would no longer recieve 1/8th of its HP back
This could also apply to any pokemon who has the guts ability.

Also the idea of a water moving be able to burn is interesting and i really like it alot. It may make it on my team in the meta game but not during gameplay since i'll have mijumaru.

Out of the pokemon we've seen this is what my team is gonna be so far

Mijumaru
Yanappu
Hihidaruma
moguryu
Emonga
Wooguru

also sorry for stealing your spot light earlyer zero

5 days (at the time of this post) till B&W is released

EDIT(7:17 PM)i'm watching pokemon sunday currently and this is just a small piece of info nothing to big. But as you know you get your pokemon as a present in the beginning of the game well you also get 5 pokeballs right off the bat.
I believe this to be the first time in a pokemon game when you get pokeballs before going to the second town of the game
Also if you choose a guy as your character the female rival seems to be in love with you doing the game

thats all for now at the time of this update post, sorry for stealing your spotlight again zero just updating as the things happen

EDIT 9:04 PM (EST)- This is just something random that was on pokemon sunday its pretty funny

sorry for the double post but according to bulbapedia Amazon japan shipped out today Pokemon Black and White. So alot of information is going to be spewing out within the next 24 hours!

Again zero_gravity sorry for not letting you update your own thread

also only 2 days till the Official date release of Black and White (at the time of this post)

Reminder : At 4 AM EST Wedensday morning (tomorrow ) the pokemon black and white special will be premiering. So serebii and bulbapedia will probably be exploding with last minute information before the people who got there games out early start posting stuff about the game

Last edited by Kanashimi; 09-14-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Toonpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote