View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #125
zaburai

zaburai is on a distinguished road
Re: What have you been watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elc1247 View Post
I'm continually suprised at how many people have yet to watch the classic anime series like cowboy bebop. I guess much of the anime audience are still developing ther true tastes.
I personally havt finished clannad yet, been watching after story. And I have to say, one of the best series ever. Makes you take a new look on life.
Well Cowboy bebop hasnt really been available in the UK until recently (The boxsets were sooo expensive thank God for the Remix box)

I will warn you now on the ending to Afterstory, I was disgusted with the ending.

I have been watching Rainbow and I have to say to you all.....WATCH IT NOW. I mean I havent seen anything like this in quite a while, it is soo depressing yet so good, it is a train wreck, you cant not look at it. The cast is very strong, the reason why they are all in jail is rather sad (Especially Sakaguchi ;_;) and it really shows the dark side of people. Again I will say watch it because you wont be seeing anything like this coming from Japan for another 5 years at least.

K-ON season 2 - God this is bad, every time Yui opens her mouth I want someone to punch her.

Angel Beats - pretty good, nothing more to say

Fairy Tale - This is a very good shonen series, this could turn out to be one of the all time greats. The creator was really creative with the magic there are soo many different types and it hasnt reached episode 30 yet. The characters are strange, strange in the sense that I like all of the protaginists and there is pratically no angst which I am soo happy about. Finally the music is really good. My only problem is that the battles are not long enough.

zaburai is offline   Reply With Quote