View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #13
Chris

asdf

Chris is on a distinguished road
Re: Top 10 Favorite Series:

I'm not going to use a particular order, way too hard for me. So instead here are my 10 favourite anime's as of right now in some random order.

1. Code Geass - One of the greatest action short anime's of all time (I consider 50 or less episodes short)

2. Death Note - Obviously very similar to Code Geass, both character designs are done by CLAMP who do a damn fabulous job with their characters.

3. Dragonball (including Z, GT) - This is a classic. No explanation needed!

4. Digimon (first three seasons only) - I grew up with this show, it will always be a classic in my opinion, seasons one and two were the best, three was the most mature and went into the most detail and four and five failed miserably in my opinion. Even after watching their entire seasons I thought they failed.

5. Naruto (Shippuden) - One of the most controversial anime's out there in my opinion. When it started airing on TV and i casually watched it, I thought it was terrible. I Was finally convinced to watch it from the beginning and i'm glad. The character relations and plot developments are just amazing. Even the filler still manages to somehow relate to the main plot. Have to give them props for that.

6. Bleach - Although it used to be my all time favorite, the filler is slowly but surely stabbing a knife into the heart of Bleach fans everywhere. The latest filler season was TERRIBLE! Is that ALL they could think of?! "I got it! Let's make everyones swords come to life and attack them!". Makes me shake my head. I hate how they cut out of the main plot so suddenly without warning.

7. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle - I haven't talked to anyone who doesn't agree that this is the one anime where the characters are SO WELL DONE. The voice acting is just absolutely on another level. The art is great obviously thanks to the ladies at CLAMP. This Anime is just so underrated in my opinion. It's so enjoyable.

8. Full Metal Alchemist - Although I never watched the whole series, it seemed enjoyable regardless.

9. Inuyasha - Another classic, the first anime I really devoured myself in. It was the anime that defined the word anime for me as a kid.

10. This spot will be for all the Misc anime's i've enjoyed over the years.. Yugioh, Mobile suit Gundam, Witch Hunter Robin, Eureka 7, etc. etc.

11. Kiss x sis - Who doesn't love a little sister on brother love?

Okay the last one was a joke, I accidentily stumbled upon this show and curiously watched it. What I found was sort of shocking. As one of my friends put it, it resembled the southern United States.

Who wouldn't want two pretty step sisters?

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote