View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Moderator Applications

We are currently accepting applications for forum moderators.
Thanks to the enormous boom of growth of our website and community we are now in need of people who can keep an eye on the forums as we are all very busy, and don't have much time to read every post made on the forums!

What a moderator does:
A moderator is assigned to a section, sometimes multiple sections, and keeps an eye on everything going on in there, making sure everyone is following the rules, and deleting spam/rule breaking posts as necessary.

A few stipulations:
I will not be accepting applications from anyone with less than 100 posts, and/or has not been active for more than a month. We're looking for people who have spent some time in the community, and who want to do something to help by giving their time and talents to the forums.

What you need to do to apply:
Send me a PM with information about yourself, the section you would wish to moderate, your availability, and a short paragraph about why you think you would make a good moderator. Make sure to title the PM "Moderator Application", or it might get overlooked! I will have Kana look over the applications with me and we will decide based on many criteria.

S-Mods:
Amui
Cameron
Grimdefeat

Moderators:
Kanashimi
PissedSilentBob
Christmas
Jubilee
Tempest
LeviathanMist

Moderator Positions
  • General - Grimdefeat
  • Introductions - PidssedSilentBob
  • General - GrimDefeat
  • --Serious - Vacant
  • ----Debates - Vacant
  • Forum Games - Christmas4477
  • --Conventions - Vacant
  • ----Cosplay - Vacant
  • ----Convention Reviews - Vacant
  • ----Upcoming Conventions - Vacant
  • Entertainment - Vacant
  • Anime - Vacant
  • Manga - Vacant
  • Movies - LeviathanMist
  • Television - Vacant
  • Music - Filled (Jubilee)
  • Vidja Games - Kanashimi
  • Creative - Vacant
  • Art - Vacant
  • Literature - Filled (Tempest)
  • --Role Playing - Vacant

DJ Shifts, Features and Articles are all moderated by their respective owners.

Last edited by Kibs; 03-12-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote