View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #10
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: I need a editing system like Sai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibs View Post
Though it's a lot less fun when you're trying to figure out how to do something that's done a completely different way, and the entire time you've got someone saying "it's really simple" over your shoulder every time you're confused about the 3 menus you have to go through to make a simple gradient.
And here I thought the master would pick it up.
I prefer Paint Shop Pro in general since I don't edit anything having to do with real images. If you're editing images that makes ugly people pretty then go for Photoshop. If you're making banners, it's easy regardless. The majority likes Photoshop no matter what, but I prefer PSP personally. It really just depends on what you're comfortable with.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote