Thread: [Multi] Two-Player Games?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
ThatoneguyfromCoronado

ThatoneguyfromCoronado is meh
Exclamation Re: Two-Player Games?

You should play The You Testament. Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVTmTOH90uE
(gameplay starts at 2:57 ish)
You can download it free from www.download.com (CNET'S website.)
This is definitively the worst game ever made that I've seen.

- It is VERY unclear as to what you're supposed to do in this game.
- The controls are difficult to understand, as you don't quite use your mouse.
- If you're standing up at night, guards will attack you if you refuse to sit down. I had one come up to me and force me to sit down while I was standing in a river, and I drowned.
- If you make your character 1 foot tall, people have a high chance of missing you when they randomly attack.
- This game quotes scriptures that don't exist in any religion. I.E. Matthew 28 or something when it only goes to Matthew 27.
- If this game was meant for you to relive Christ's death, then where is He, who is He, and what on earth is going on?
- There are many secular quotes in this game, from Bruce Lee to Kanye West and even the hip-hop artist Common.
- Beating someone to the ground then stabbing them in the face repeatedly does not kill them, even if you spend 30 minutes doing it. But sometimes it does, I'm not sure why <_<
- You can be from "Desert"
- Being an 11 foot tall angry, and fast, "demeanored" man with a "female" build does not make people run to the hills leaving a trail of urine.
- Some biblical things in this game are...*ahem* "correct..." compared to the bible...in the loosest and most vague usage of the word "correct." Please specify that, as I'm sure there's gonna be trolls in the comments.
- A friend of mine made his character to look like Goku, and he ended up being crucified randomly and got a Game Over. We don't know how he even initiated being crucified. It just kinda happened.
- It happened a second time and he got beaten to death by prisoners in the holding cell, and still got a Game Over.
- I don't think there's any way to win in this game or any reason playing it other than torture...and maybe some laughs if you play it with company.

This is by far the worst game I've ever played...and I've played Pokemon Yellow (for the NES) (yeah, that's right, the NES)
Also, if you decide to play it, I'll come over and play it with you as well.
ThatoneguyfromCoronado is offline   Reply With Quote