View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #8
Cerulaine

Fluttershy

Cerulaine is meh
Re: Top 5 Musical Artists

Alright I may as well get into this as well.

I'll go with an English list first then a Japanese list.

English:

5. Christina Augilera
Christina has been a role model for me since I was so young so she has to be on this list.

4. Trading Yesterday/SafetySuit
There are certain songs that you hear from certain groups that pretty much touch your soul and Trading Yesterday as well as SafetySuit have done that to me so I chose them both instead of just one.

3. Rascal Flatts
Pretty much every song Rascal Flatts has made, I have heard, I love them with such a passion and they have so many good songs!

2. Nickelback
Same with Nickelback I've listened to pretty much every song they have made, Nickelback has a bigger influence on me than Rascal Flatts which is why it's second.

1. Queen (Freddie Mercury)
Freddie Mercury is a god among gods and a role model for any artist, I wish he were still alive and I love everything he ever did, without a doubt his music as well as the things he did made me adore him in every way, shape, and form. May he rest in peace.

Japanese/Korean:

5. Radwimps
He can't speak/sing proper english but you can tell what he's trying to say in his songs, it's adorable and beautiful and I love their music so much!

4. F(x)
I love them as well as their music, the girls are gorgeous, I'm in love with Amber, their music is incredibly catchy, and the more I find out about them the more I love!

3. Utada Hikaru
I remember 2 years ago I fell in love with her as well as her music, I looked up everything I could find on her and listened to all of her music, she is amazing and I want her to accomplish a transition to America but I don't think it will happen.

2. Angela Aki
A goddess of music, she is beyond incredible and a flawless beauty in so many ways, the only reason she isn't first is because Nobuo came into my life much sooner for bigger reasons.

1. Nobuo Uematsu
Too many memories thanks to Uematsu and I can't help but choose him as first, I know and love too many songs he has composed, nostalgia is a big thing for me and he brings it to the table every time I hear his music.

Cerulaine is offline   Reply With Quote