Thread: [PC] Minecraft Server
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
The Eternal Scholar

Every Question Has An Answer

The Eternal Scholar is meh
Minecraft Server

Hey, everyone! I decided since I seem to be getting asked about the Minecraft forum constantly, I'd just put it step by step here. It's very simple

Step 1: You need to download a program called "Hamachi". It's completely free and can be downloaded here: http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/download

Step 2: Once Hamachi is downloaded, you need to click

Login is 918minecraft as shown here

Once you're in, they layout will look like this:

Now you need to find my IP. I am "Eternal", and to make things simple, the IP you need is: "5.58.232.165". Visible here:

Now you need to start up Minecraft.

Click multiplayer:

Click "Add server" in the bottom right:

And add in the info so it looks like this:

And that's it! You're in! The current admins are Myself, HeikaHaku, and DustDragon. Haku and myself are constantly in the IRC, so if you are joining for the first time, make sure one of us are on the server to teleport you from the spawn and change the game mode to creative.

Minecraft Server Rules:

1. Do NOT destroy or build over another person's building. People work hard on their structures and if you destroy them you will be kicked and banned.

2. You may build anywhere that a road can be connected to. Do not build halfway around the world. We are in the process of building a city, and putting something a mile away is not constructive.

3. If you have an issue with another player, do not get into an argument. Alert Haku or myself and we will take care of it.

4. Have fun!

Last edited by Kanashimi; 09-20-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Adding visuals
The Eternal Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote