View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #10
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Figure Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgamer2vs2 View Post
Haha, the Eddie Riggs figure seemed kinda random compared to the rest of your collection.

Any reason you only have Dead Master? Any plans on getting other BRS figures?

I've got a decent collection myself, but I'm waiting 'til my new camera comes in this week to take pictures.
I won the Eddie Riggs through a contest on Achievement Hunters.

No particular reason I got Dead Master first, she was up for preorder at one time, and i jumped on it, foolish as the decision was, since certain things happened, but it worked out in the end and I managed to afford her :P

I intend to buy one of these

when I get the funds together.

Kana has a lot of figures. A lot. We've talked in the past about having glass cases for our figures, since she's got a few figures that have been damaged due to various mother and cat related incidents ohu. That's a long way down the road, however.

Also, I just took these pics with my phone, once Kana sends me back the 'spensive camera I'll take some nice pics

Also also, the Ezio figure came with the limited edition of ♫♫♫ Creed 2

Last edited by Kibs; 01-30-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote