View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:43 AM   #17
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Girl's Generation/SNSD

Major update on the Girls' Generation side. The girls preformed at the beginning of the month on Tonight With David Letterman (it was his thirty year anniversary show with Bill Murray and Regis). The girls preformed a remix version of the song on that tiny, little stage. However, they still pulled it off. Enjoy.

The next morning they were already up like six hours later after traveling from Korea to appear on Live! With Kelly with Jennifer Lopez and Howie Mandel (SP?).

Fast forward a week later the girls preformed in Paris on Le Grand Journal. I've incidentally seen the set for this show, which leads me to believe it's fairly popular. It's been running since 2004, so I would assume as much.

Lastly, they did a thirty minute interview with French press with a Korean translator. You can tell the girls are exhausted going from Japan, Korea, US, and finally Paris while preforming at weird, funky times. I cannot imagine the jet lag these girls are facing, but they kept their spirits up and the interview is pretty interesting.

Thoughts? My personal favorite was the Live! With Kelly. I preferred the performance from the Letterman show, but there was lolz to be had on the Kelly show. xD Also, can anyone post that picture of Bill Murray with the girls? I feel that needs to be shared.

Also, loved that people were trying to do the Korean fanchant during the Live! With Kelly one. I finally found a translation to that. It's as follows: "Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation. From now on, it’s Girls’ Generation. Forever, it’s Girls’ Generation."

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote