View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
Lupin the Vapour

Lupin the Vapour is meh
Now Entering: The Lupe!

Hi, I'm Lupin. Also known as Lupe or Lulu. I'm an unpublished novelist, rock climber, anime nerd, backpacker, video game nut, nature lover, Magic: the Gathering player (TIMMY TO THE END!), mountain biker, frantic RPer. I like to goof around, read funny articles, watch amusing internet videos, read about two dozen web comics, and hold the rank of Eagle Scout. I have a terrible attention span that rivals that of an ADD gnat, and a memory that is as spotty as a leopard with chicken pox. I'm an epileptic that can't drive, but can play a mean game of poker. I work at Wal-Mart, which has made me mostly cynical, but has also given me hope that the Fall Out series may become prophetic. I love the number 20 (It's the first number that's contains no odd digits, and is divisible by five), and the color green (no real reason, I just like it). There is very little that I won't try, including, but not limited to a banana, kiwi, lime, and tomato smoothie (I do not recommend it). I hate people trying to force me into a mold, and resist any conformity (especially the "nonconformists"). I don't like to watch much TV for extended periods of time, usually breaking a 30 minute show into 10 minute intervals, in between witch I go do something outside. I have the first half of about thirty stories that will never be finished, and the entirety of one or two that have never seen the light of day. I have a love of ancient mythology of most varieties, though I don't spend much time studying it. There are few genres of music that don't grace my iPod playlists, though I can't stand anything that relies on more than a few curse words. I like board games and plan on starting a group to play D&D.. if I can ever get them together all at once. Aaaaaaand.. I think that's pretty much it... I'm probably forgetting a blue million things that I'll no doubt slap myself over later, but that's okay.
See ya later, and , on a parting note, MIRRODIN SHALL RISE AGAIN!
Lupin the Vapour is offline   Reply With Quote