View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Con-Nichiwa 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
How could you, Kana!? You should know better not to play too much awesome music!

*eyes shuffle* Good job!
Haha, well it seems like reaction has been positive so far and it's only been a day. I've been skimming the Feedback thread, which I always try to do and took some quotes that made me happy from it. You can find the full thread here: http://www.forum.con-nichiwa.com/vie...php?f=25&t=940

"... and The dealers hall seemed more efficient tis year and the Radio Station playing nice music was a great touch!"

"As for staff, everyone for the most part was very nice and understanding, although a few times the group I was with got confused over why we couldn't dance in the dealers room after we'd been doing it for like... 2 hours"

"Hmm... well I can see that, I'm not going SDFMDSKFNDSFJ OMG BAWWW WE COULDN'T DANCE, it just confused the group I was with that we were un-interrupted for that good amount of time.

I have to say, dancing was indeed fun at this con; we even taught a few cosplayers how to effectively Caramelldansen."

I would like to state myself, I understand completely why dancing was a big no-no once I was told. The instinct is to dance to music if it has a good beat, but I was right by the door and there were times where the crowd was getting bigger (or people couldn't leave or enter). I completely understand and apologize again; however, I will admit that the dancing was worth it.

I got some great photos of it, which should be up later. It does make sort of sad I didn't have a video camera, but next time!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote