View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Anime?

Though, you could also say Sailor Moon has an episodic feel as well. Plenty of shows have that formula where you won't get lost. Though that sort of thinking is very subjective and different to each person. I mean, someone could counter that shows like K-ON don't really have a defined story... Lucky Star is in that same sort of boat. So if you take that into consideration, it really just depends on how the person views thing.

I will say Avatar could have come from Japan, but it would have had a better ending if it did. Though I think the journey to get there would have been more "foreign" if that makes sense.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote