View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Wait your remaking which game?

I've said this before talking to staff, but it comes down to it is just so big. Not only is it a large game that has to be completely redone (unlike Final Fantasy X or another Final Fantasy going to handheld; which has to still be redone, but on a much smaller scale), but you also have to consider no matter how close it is to the source material people will still complain extensively. That's a sour attitude to have yet sadly it's true.

One thing I personally like to point out is when you actually go back and think of Final Fantasy VII's story it's rather wonky. If you try and modernize it (as the handheld remakes have their stories), I think many people would realize it isn't the treasure trove of wonder. I'm not saying it's bad, but what makes Final Fantasy VII good is the fact that it has a nostalgic value.

Quite honestly I'm extensively excited over the Final Fantasy X HD version, but that's my favorite.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote