View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #40
Llian

Type 1 Go

Llian is on a distinguished road
Re: What PC games have you been playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarchoELK View Post
Who do you main in VP? I haven't played it since about a month after it's release, so I dunno how far the netplay has come, but when I did I played Kaede, with I THINK Eko as back up.

I really have to reget MB(Len) and GG(Jam). I enjoyed BBB(Burai) but I don't know if any netplay was made for it, and my more advanced fighter friends considered it way too broken.

But yeah, Fighting games (2D) are definitely #1.

On topic, my other two preferred gametypes are shmups and metroidvanias.
Which reminds me I have to get BMD and Cave Story on this machine.

Anyone have any good fighters/shmups/mvanias they could recommend me?
I main Saki, I have never been on netplay as yet. I love the graphics/music/gameplay but the one thing I'd have to criticize about this game is that the specials seem to be kinda hard to combo into from the normal moves. Though the support makes up for it I guess. And my ps3 controller's Dpad fail to work everytime. =[

If you get MB lemme know we can play sometime~. I can't seem to play with anyone in GG, I'm still working on that problem...and I'd so love it if someone came out with a BBB netplay. That'd be awesome, I main Seena.

I do not, I'd like some recommendation as well haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade Edge View Post
Shump is such a stupid sounding term. I like shooter way better personally, as it doesn't sound half as ridiculous.

Y'all talking about Vanguard Princess makes me want to have another go at rigging my PS3 controller to my laptop, as I can't stand playing fighting games on a keyboard, especially if some has rigged up some good netplay.
Same, I couldn't stand playing with my keyboard and I remember that ps3 controllers connect with a usb hub, and then I found the driver. It's a miracle I tell ya <3

Llian is offline   Reply With Quote