Thread: My Apologies
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: My Apologies

As not to be so public, let me just say that I wasn't around, but I did read the chat logs. All we ask is try not to be so negative, it brings people and the chat down. It's somewhat akin to how 91.8 The Fan supports legal means of watching anime, but a few members still choose to bring the topic up and encourage illegal means.

Encourage positive chat, not negative. We are a business, and we do need to sell Fanatic subscriptions as well as anything else that comes our way. In relation, you're free not to buy one and that is your choice... but it's a little like using our services, site, etc (that we offer for free) and telling people not to donate. It is somewhat rude.

Anyway, I thank you for apologizing. Please feel free to come back to IRC on Monday, August 2nd if you feel you can be more positive. This topic is locked and thank you for your patience. Please message a moderator or administrator in the future.