View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Shadowblade Edge
Banhammer'd

Location: Texas, you know, that place that's better than wherever you live.

Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dungeons and Dragons

I got one I think is pretty amusing. So we were helping out some town by killing some troglodytes or some such thing, so night comes and the troglodytes come in and try to wreck up the place. Now they charge all up through the inn we're in with a couple of them coming around back near the kitchen/storeroom, which they bust up into and start to light on fire. Now for reasons I can't say for sure the floor/ceiling of the second/first floors, though it might have been the fire, not sure though. So my friend goes on over there to try and take care of the fire. When he gets to the hole he decides he want's to try and jump a top one of the enemies, which sparks a half hour or so of trying to figure how damage for that would work, and then he does, gets down there and kills all the guys down there and at that point in time me and one of my other friends are up on the roof fighting something. Well my first friend wants to come and help us, so logically he jumps straight up through roof, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE ♫♫♫♫ING ROOF. I pretty sure he wound up being no help because the couple things that were left and off and our ranger and myself chase them down. Also I believe the Inn burned down, good times.

Another time I was raped then killed by a dragon, same dragon two different encounters.

Talking about DnD makes me sad, because my dumbass friends are too lazy to skype me up or something, so I haven't played DnD or Shadowrun in over half a year.

Last edited by Shadowblade Edge; 01-15-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Shadowblade Edge is offline   Reply With Quote