View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #15
Camajak
Fan

Camajak is on a distinguished road
Re: Top 5 Musical Artists

Well this is quite difficult for me. After roughly three bands, I start to go blank, and I don't really know anymore... XD Oh, wait, four. Plus some honorable mentions
HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Mindless Self Indulgence
Simple Plan
Three Days Grace
3 Doors Down
Avril Lavigne
The Offspring
No Doubt
Within Temptation

TOP 4
4.) Lady Gaga. I have this ODD feeling Jubi will yell at me for putting her at the bottom of the list, but she's in my top 4. Out of hundreds of bands I know. XD I love her music, and it's odd because I don't even know why... I always stick up for her, and I love her style. She's so unique, I don't care what people say. She struts what she has. I love her. XD Favorite Song? Probably Bad Romance, not going to lie.
3.) Paramore. Okay, I know, Paramore being number 3? What are you, insane? I find Paramore to be good. Thank GOD I knew who they were before Twilight. Hayley is such a good singer, and I've even seen them in concert twice now! ^.^ They're energetic, and I love the plethora of songs they have. Their most recent album, Brand New Eyes, has a lot of songs on there I like, namely Feeling Sorry and Ignorance. Sure, teenage RETARDS like Paramore, but I don't put them on a FREAKING PEDESTAL like most teenagers.
2.) My Chemical Romance. This may be surprising for some people to hear, since MyChem is actually the band that made my favorite song EVER, Famous Last Words. I love love LOVE their music! And unlike all the other bands I'm listing here, I actually know all their songs by heart. Surprising, right? I love their emoness, and how dark they are. Even the fact they seem a bit fake. I don't care, they're big, and I'm actually not a retard who's in love with the band and, again, puts them above the rest of the world. Favorite Songs by them would be Famous Last Words, It's Not a Fashion Statement It's a F*cking Death Wish, House Of Wolves, Demolition Lovers.
1.) Green Day. If you guys didn't guess this one, you're really out of it. I've been into Green Day from the first time I heard American Idiot when I was 11. Since then, I've listened to a handful of their other albums (Warning, Dookie, Nimrod, and then 21st Century Breakdown) but oddly enough I still haven't listened to a LOT of their music, namely a lot off of Insomniac, Kerplunk, etc. Still, I've been to two Green Day concerts, one I waited outside of in line for over 10 hours and another that I managed to bruise my legs at while hitting them against the chair behind me. I know most everything by heart, and this band has really grown, and their music really speaks for itself. Hey, if you have a musical for your Platinum album and a Rock Band game under your belt, you're pretty much set and have a nice little army behind you.
Last note, though. Green Day, unlike other bands, REALLY gets the fans into it! The fans get up on stage, they get to sing, play the music, stage dive, everything! Green Day also never loses an opportunity to get a pic with a fan who spots them. They're so cool, and they know how to have fun. I love them, and they've been a real inspiration to me.

Camajak is offline   Reply With Quote