View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:27 AM   #79
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh
Re: What grinds your gears?

Another grinder of the gears for me: People who don't take an effening hint!

You know the kind; your trying to be nice about telling them something or saying no but they keep asking and asking and asking and asking until you want to put a shotgun to their face. The worst ones are the ones you have done something for that wasn't considerably what you would of liked (I mean you bent backwards for them) but yet they keep wanting it their way. Really does my head in.

One other gear grinder: Phone salesmen. Oh god I want these guys to ROAST IN HELL for what they do. Now I don't want to be sounding racist or anything but it's made worse that often it's a forgien accent. I have nothing against any other race of people but to be honest, I would at least like to be pestered by my own race because at least they are getting a job out of it. Really does tick me off when I pick up the phone and hear a strange accent. The ones I reserve most hate for are the ones who can't read my families second name: ♫♫♫♫son, they often say '♫♫♫♫-in-son' which I ether give them the 'sorry no ♫♫♫♫insons live here, bye' or I just hang up.
Ugh, the evils of those guys who continue to ruin my time watching anime or playing video games.

What is the opposite to life? for it is not death, for if it truely were opposite life would not exist since opposites cancel themsleves. This is my concept; Rynae. The existense of non-existense.

Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote