View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #51
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh
Re: Least favorite Characters?

I agree with everyone that Shinji is an annoying character. That goes on without saying, but what I hate most are parasitical undying villians like so...

Naraku

Possible my first truly hated character and my most hated villian of all time (though Aizen has come to tie him) Naraku won't die... and this is part of the reason I hate him so.

Orochimaru

Yeah no .... the so called Micheal Jackson of Naruto (but don't insult Mr. Jackson by calling him close to Orochimaru) A pedobear or Pedo-snake if there ever was one this guy not only is creepy ... but guess what guys didn't die!

Aizen Sousuke... aka Butterflazien

Of the three he is the newest, and possible for a while trumped him in my hatred of worst characters ever. I hated the guy the first time I saw him and when I found out he was OP this added to my hatred. Then when he survived like three battles with like over powered opponents he still some how came out unscathed. Finally when he became Butterflaizen I laughed, but to no surprise was still OP. It was only he was defeated and lost his powers that I finally came at peace with my self.

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote