Thread: Spoilers K Episode 013 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh
Re: K Episode 013 Discussion

So my wish for no deaths other than the Colorless King went unanswered ;_;

I did not expect Murakata to have to make the killing blow on Silver King to destroy Colorless King.

For a minute I thought all of them were wiped out and that another disaster had occurred (Murakata's blue sword of damocles vanishing into the maelstrom created by Silver King and Red Kings wake).

But that happening and then gah Mikoto as well, combined with Anna screaming out and Neko's innocent reaction and Kukuri's tears because she couldn't recall Shiro...ahhhhh too much for me, waterworks ensued.

Yeah, I dunno how the movie picks up after this, unless it's going to be one of those time warp things into the past events or something, which would be sort of a cop out if they did that.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Overall, decent series worthy of adding to my BD collection. Had some meh moments, mostly due to what I felt was speeding through some potential content and stories that I would have liked to hear more about.

Specifically, Neko and the Strain, Anna and more on the other kings. We saw only 5 of the 7 right? Maybe the movie will introduce them...

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote