Thread: [Multi] King of Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: King of Iron Fist

Tekken to me has never seemed like a pick up and play fighter unlike BlazBlue or Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for example. Mashing buttons won't really get you anywhere in Tekken, so I do see it at a higher difficulty. Some people don't like learning how to play a fighter or learn combos, some people just want to mash buttons. Tekken is also a game that can still be played traditionally with the D-Pad without much cause for concern, and casual gamers or those who aren't savvy to the fighting genre might automatically use the analog not thinking about the alternative.

It's a matter of perspective either way, but it's unusual to pick up the game on your first go and win. There's a lot of depth and enough to learn to where I believe it can be considered a hard game story-mode wise or other (in the latest Tekken the Streets Of Rage story mode is a good example of how difficult it gets and how quickly IE once you face that big Egyptian purple dragon whatever his face it all goes kinda uphill from there).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote