Thread: We Got Married
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
We Got Married

Lately I've been watching this show on a Korean channel my mom has (I don't have cable myself). It's called "We Got Married" and it basically puts two celebrities---usually pop stars---together and they have to act out a married life. It's ridiculously cute and I've mentioned it in my Music News Spill before.

It's on the MBC channel and you can find more information on the Wikipedia entry or their official site.

I've been watching this season as it's currently about 2PM's Nickhun and F(X)'s Victoria. These two are apart of different Korean groups, but they're both actually foreigners of Korea. So they usually have trouble with more traditional things. Their coupling is called Khuntoria~

I've watched episode seven, which just came out and Victoria is running around like a loon. She's so adorable since it's technically their second or third date, and it's her "husbands" birthday. She is trying so hard to finish a nine dish meal for him before his finished filming his commercial. She has to rush she starts jumping up and down in the kitchen. When she meets him at the park, she gives him home-made chocolates. It's totally fairytale like. xD The episode ended on a big cliffhanger though, I was really upset because she still has to set everything up! Go Victoria, fighting!

Anyone else going "awww" and watching? I'm not sure of any legit places to watch it online, but if you find any that aren't then please don't share.

Last edited by Kibs; 08-08-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote