Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Iroai

Iroai is meh
Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, my name is Iroai, also known as the "Lover of Shadows". Ya, it's a weird nickname, the result of an improper translation of an old nickname of mine. Meant to translate Tint, which should be Iro, which also meant shadows. Don't know where the 'ai' came from, but it's stuck for the last few years.

I'm a student and a writer (although yet to be published), stuck living up near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Which means no good anime conventions within 200 km... Although, I do make a habit of attending the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo (where I met Vic Mignogna this year) and Anime Evolution in Vancouver (aside from it being canceled this summer).

I've been listening to 'the Fan' for almost a whole year, but I've never been motivated to hop onto the forums and IRC. Well, that all changes today! It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I look forward to the many interesting conversations that we're sure to have.

And pardon the delay until I figure out how to add a picture and whatnot. It's been forever since I was part of an online forum.
Iroai is offline   Reply With Quote