View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Re: Winter 2011 anime release list

Haiyoru Nyaru-ani: Remember my Mr. Lovecraft - the deity watches over humans from aliens for a reason I don't care for, strangely this particular boy is being chased by aliens for unknown reasons causing her to "protect him" until she figures out whats causing this, she falls in love with him because he makes her fell, "mortal".

Starry Sky - It's Fruit Baskets, get over it.

Wolverine - It's FRIGGEN WOLVERINE, It could only be more awesome if it had naked women and Spiderman - Snikt! - it COULD be based on the manga:

Fractle - Why.... she's been dead for 10 yeeeeeears....... and the Fractle system is just sh*t, run by republicans, not really a mystery.

Hourou Musuko - Most likely a series I'll watch, I expect awkward comedy. if not, then.... then.... shut up!

IS: Infinate Stratos: In a future where women no longer make out with boys, but only each other because they operate very sexy IS, one boy finds that he can operate an IS, completley changing the human population from "Lesbians and Guys" to "Chicks-who-think-not-all-guys-are-bad, and Guys", because you know, science work in mysterious ways, and it's imrobable that a human engineered machine would mistake a male for female. (little do you know, the male is secretly a female).

Yumekui Merry - The power to see other's Aura? War with Cats? Girls falling on head? Sounds like the result of tripping out if you ask me. Is the girl from THE FUTURE???? here to save the present from the impending doom of General Fluffywhiskers? WATCH PAST THE FIRST EPISODE TO FIND OUT!

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season - Recap of season 1: Girl likes people, girl VEREH creepy, creepy girl is being niced by happy-go-lucky dood, DOOD like vereh creepy girl, vereh creepy girl like dood, duo-doodettes do friends with vereh creepy girl. vereh Creepy girl is vereh happy.
Duo-doodettes set up date with DOOD and vereh creepy yet vereh happy girl, Dood and Girl say to selves "I liek dis person, I want to be humping buddies", dood and doodette go to say "I liek you" for possibly the 100th time in series. They say nothing, and go home. END!
Seriously though, if this series makes me sit around FOR 24 MORE EPISODES, Without admitting they love each other, OR KISSING. I'm gonna go insane.

Cardfight! Vanguard - It's not a game... until you get on a motorcycle - vroom vroom-

Dragon Crisis -Possibly the one billionth series that has the starting line " XXXX is a normal high school student", his peaceful world is turned into an adventure when his COusin comes to town (I know how that is... one minute your taking the nap, the next minute, BOOM! running from Pirates). They buy a relic box from a black broker (How racist! I think...), inside is a red dragon girl, Rose, who they must protect from the black organization (Which one? the one that murders politics under the cover of night or the one with the alcohol sounding villains who turn people into kids?). The main charcter decide he must protect her, by being a relic handler (I WIELD THE POWER OF THIS VERY OLD BOX SHE WAS IN! HAVE AT!)

Beezlebub - I'll admit it sounds interesting, a 15 year old raising a baby from hell. Course when I read the first line "high school delinquent first year" I immediately assumed it was "Tenjho Tenge". Course, of all people a high school delinquent? Theres NO ONE OUT THERE worse then this kid? I guess sending people to blow themselves up or creating mass genocide using mustard gas doesn't add up to wet willies and stealing lunch money.

GOSICK - An alternate telling of Sherlock holmes of he was a girl, wore all black and Watson was a prince. I would like to go on, but... I just don't want to.

Mitsudome 2nd Season - No

USAGIGOYA - It's a children's show, I'm not really suppose to criticize it, course anythings better then the garbage America tries to impose itself on our kids today.

Rio - Rainbow Gate - Considering I never played the game, I can only assume it involves colorful gates that have the power to withstand tacky battering rams

Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne! - Possibly the most annoying title for an anime I've seen yet. Very awkward, course I'd watched "I'm in love with my sister" and barley survived "KissxSis" (TERRRIBLE show...). I mean how bad could it be?
-is taken out by future Zero Gravity who witness the show-
Seems like anime just get more and more perverted, alas.... - pops them in the DVD player-

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? - Everyone already beat me to the punch, Cardcaptor Sakura during the zombie apocalypse.

Everything else....
I'm just tired
ZzZzZzZz

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote