Thread: [PSV] Playstation Vita
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #25
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Playstation Vita

I recently redid the entire way I have my Vita organized. Today the 2.0 firmware came out so it seemed like a good idea. I've also collected a lot more games since launch, so it was about time to re-think things. I am getting a little worried though as I literally only have one more page left. I'm hoping soon that Sony will increase the 10 page limit on the Vita, they've commented on it, so they know it is an up and coming problem.

Anyway, enjoy this new Girls' Generation layout that's uber colorful. You can find the raw scans here and your own Vita cuts here.

Just a reminder you can take screenshots at any time by pressing both the PS Button and Start at the same time.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote