View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Server Not Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekCam View Post
Yeah I've justr had to transfer over to Chatzilla, but my radios still working :3 But... the thingy that tells me whats due on next isn't working D: Hope it gets fixed soon :3
As I said previously:

For the song playlist located on the forums and the side of the website it's called Marci. It's a third party application we pay for that's apparently had downtime due to a server switch. In that server switch they've had problems with their DNS. For the downtime we're getting a free month of service added onto our normal service plan. If you want it up faster I implore you to complain http://www.facebook.com/ajaxplaylist --- I've told the staff this, and I've also been waiting. I can't say I'm very happy myself, but this is the only option I have.