View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #65
victorious0702
Fan

victorious0702 is meh
Re: What have you been watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade Edge View Post

So・Ra・No・Wo・To - Anyone who whines about the K-Onesquse art is an idiot, and more than a few a hypocrites. Kickass owl. Beautiful scenery. Needs more sweet-♫♫♫ trumpet.

And some general asides. What up with all the in show name flipping, by fansubbers no less. I find it annoying to the point of distraction, and it's ruining Dulalalalalalalalalalalalalalala for me, just a little bit though. Is it just me, or has there been a lot of gratuitous swearing inserted by fansubbers?
K-On art is great but i do agree that the characters in So-Ra-No-Wo-To were too heavily influenced by K-On and woulda perfered a slight moar originality there. The character who looks like Mio is named Rio... The scenery and art style is epic though but i could say that with every anime airing this season with exception of Hidamari.

As far as fansubber putting their own traits into the subs i would say is because gg is subbing a lot this season and also because Coalguys came back, both of which are known for not holding back on the us of swear words and taking the names of 2chan's community.

victorious0702 is offline   Reply With Quote