Old 04-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Re: ACEN 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakiMaki View Post
May 17-19.

I've got my weekend pass. Planning to be there Friday and Saturday with one of my friends from work from open to close (Friday I'll be heading to the Kalafina concert! SCORE! XD)

I doubt I'll be able to cosplay (was really hoping to get my SSS jacket from Angel Beats! before then but it got lost in airmail heaven) anything else is pushing the envelope for my courage right now! lol So my Brie and Desu as F*ck shirts (unless some of my other orders arrive) will have to do!

Anyway, if any of you are heading to, or planning to go to ACEN and want to meet up at some point, post here. I'm going to be running amuck for most of each day, but can probably stop for a bit to hang out!

EDIT: It needs to be mentioned that I'm not staying at a hotel, I live about 1 1/2 away so kinda pointless :D
Sweet maki that you are going I hope to see you there, and good luck with your order hopefully it would arrive. I myself would be working for the Video games Dep for the con, any time I have free I will be hanging with people and taking pics of cosplayers, if I finish my cosplay of Izanagi from persona 4 I will be using it during the con

BTW if you havent buy the ticket for kalafina consert let me know cause I'm going to buy a group ticket tomorrow when they re-open the sales for the consert

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote