Account Name: Chris
Character Name: Marc
Weight(Thin, Large, Athletic, etc) Thin built
Height(Short, Tall, Average, etc): Average 6'0
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Skin Tone: Slight tan
Personality:
Honorable tactical swordsman who holds great respect for all of his opponents and avoids excessive violence when possible. Calm, cool, and collected. Carries a slight temper when those who he holds close to him are harmed.

Personal History:
Marc grew up sheltered from the life of a warrior. His father was killed during an attack on his village by bandits. He was raised by his mother who tried for as long as she could to keep him from the brutal life as a warrior, but to no avail. Growing up, when Marc wasn't busy with his studies or chores, he would sneak out to the woods with his best friend Oliver to spar and practice their fighting skills. They had dreams to climb their way to the top and avenge the deaths their village suffered in the past. On the eve of Oliver's 16th birthday, the village was once again raided by bandits. Marc and Oliver set out against the wishes of their family to help defend the village. When Marc first picked up his sword, Oliver his axe, they didn't know what they were getting into. They valiantly battled bandit by bandit together. They were skilled, but over confident. While Marc and Oliver were back to back fending off their own opponents, Marc heard a gut-wrenching cry of pain followed by the sound of gasping. As he turned around, he saw sword wielding bandit pulling his blade from the abdomen of his best friend. As Marc screamed out the name of his friend Oliver, the bandit, who was at least a foot taller and twice his weight approached. Marc was afraid. Too afraid to speak, and too afraid to pick up the sword that he had disposed of in favor of his deceased friend's hand. To this day, Marc does not know how he mustered up enough strength to run, but he managed to escape the scene with his life. After the battle was over, Marc retrieved the body of his friend Oliver from the bloody wasteland and gave him a proper burial. Ten years after saying good bye to his father, Marc has to say good bye to his one and only true friend. It was at that moment during the burial that Marc made the vow to become the most successful warrior and tactician in his land. He never wanted to have to run, ever again. What he lacks in size, Marc makes up for with intelligence and nimble sword wielding abilities. After five years of training himself and other local fighters in his own village, he lead the village through two more bandit attacks minimizing casualties with his careful planning and skilled sword work. Marc realized he had learned all he could learn, and on his 21st birthday, he said good bye to the place he had called home for the first twenty-one years of his life. He left behind his mother and his younger sister entrusting the village to those he trained with in previous years. Along his journey, he survived by acting as a hired hand as both a tactician and a warrior. Wandering village to village honing his skills and earning enough gold to survive. During his last days in his home country of Ciel, Marc was drawn to a bright green light radiating from a forest to the west. Choosing to travel there alone, Marc soon found himself face to face with this radiating light which promptly transported him to an unknown country. No, an unknown world.

Good or Bad(I'll explain about this later): Good.
Stengths: Planning, battle strategy, leadership, swift sword work.
Weaknesses: Long range attacks such as archery or magic.
Weapon: Generally, his weapon of choice is a rapier. Also known to wield a small axe as a secondary weapon in tight situations as an ode to his deceased friend, Oliver.
Abilities/Magic(Explained more later):
Picture(If Possible):

When I imagined Marc, I subconsciously based his physical appearance loosely off the character Eliwood from the Fire Emblem series, since I happen to be in the middle of his game. But please, run wild with your imagination. I really only based basic features off of Eliwood, and the fact that they both wield a rapier. But in all fairness, the rapier is my personal favorite weapon. But to give you a visual, here is a picture of Eliwood for reference.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/918TheFanChris
Add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/918TheFanChris

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote