Thread: Spoilers Free! Episode 002 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Free! Episode 002 Discussion

This episode tricked me! I totally thought Rin just ate it, but go figure, he actually won. The guy's a jerk. There's seriously no reason for him to be. No sympathy for the half shark man and his obsession with mermaid Haru.

Also, Makoto is still the best character. He shares his food with his little sister and brother, so cute. The teacher also had some new developments. The fact she was a gravure model as a previous job... I just lost it.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote