Thread: Adblock rant
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Adblock rant

If you want me to be honest, depending on the volume of people watching, ads should be fine blocker or not to live off of unless you don't know how to manage money. You'll have better luck making money through merchandise or even convention appearances. It's really just dependent on your audience, and you have to keep changing to a degree to match your competition.

I'm not saying Linkara or anyone on TGWTG doesn't manage money well, but you have to have a business mindset. Sometimes it's not your fans using adblocker, sometimes it's you. What are you doing to make money? How are you spending it? Do you have additional revenues to make money? How long is viewer engagement? Is it up? Down? Has my statistics clearly shown for years that I'm on a downward spiral? There's a lot to discuss here without simply adblocker.

I'm not trying to knock your support either, but I do want to shed light on all aspects.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote