Thread: [Multi] Final Fantasy XIII
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #12
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

I will definitely still be buying it. Now it should probably be noted that I buy plenty of games all the time, so this is something I want to judge for myself. Reviews I always take with a grain of salt, even if they all happen to be right... I want to be the one to say that. I've heard so many times a game is great just to find it isn't my type of game or I personally dislike it. So my views are a bit different than most.

I'll be picking it up with an open mind, and if I truly dislike it then I'll tell you then.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote