View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #9
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: I need a editing system like Sai

Photoshop is the way to go, I hear corel painter is nice as well, but PS has more uses.

Student copy of photoshop is your best bet, you can also buy an older version off of ebay for cheap and then upgrade, which will save you a lot of money. I wouldn't suggest flat out buying a copy brand new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenShadow View Post
Photoshop is king. After trying many different ones, I'd have to say it's the best one and completely worth the time to learn.

PS: Do not confuse Photoshop with Paintshop. >.>
I was forced to use paint shop recently, it's a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

Though it's a lot less fun when you're trying to figure out how to do something that's done a completely different way, and the entire time you've got someone saying "it's really simple" over your shoulder every time you're confused about the 3 menus you have to go through to make a simple gradient.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote