View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
Jiraku

Jiraku is meh
Re: Bring Toonami back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace8489 View Post
I have been feeling nostalgic lately and I think we need to find a way to petition Cartoon Network to bring Toonami back. Even though they probably wont do anything about it I still think it will be nice to complain and I think everyone would like to vent there anger about it. Who knows if we have enough people here they will realize there is still a large fan base for it. So we need to think of ways to tell Cartoon network to bring it back. Then we need to take action and do it. If we get all of 918 the fan to speak out maybe just maybe something will happen. So lets ban together and BRING TOONAMI BACK!!!!!!!!
I agree, that would be awesome!!!! But just in case it doesn't happen, there's an online video channel that plays toonami and old "Cartoon Network" Cartoons 24 hours a day in the mean time... here's the link:

Kana Says:The link has been removed, I highly doubt that's legal. Broadcasting illegal anime for free is against our rules.

But still let's work on getting it back on tv instead of the internet... it saves you bandwidth...

Last edited by Kanashimi; 10-03-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Link edited out
Jiraku is offline   Reply With Quote