View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #13
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

I have my fat chocobo so I am pleased. My main is up to 30 as a CNJ, but I'm leveling up both Arcanist and THM on the side in hopes to get them to 34 and 26 respectively. In addition, I'm working on Alchemist, but I need to sit down and get to level 20 on that tonight or tomorrow. Dungeon runs have been amazingly fun with four people, but once we have 8 people, I'd really like to get additional fans involved.

Once again, feel free to join the 91.8 The Fan free company on Siren. :)

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote