Hi everyone! *waves like an idiot*
*blinks*
*hides hand*
uhhhh......

Introdustions! yes....

*laughs awkwardly*

Well hmm where do I start?

Guess the basics then.

My name is Padfootlet (you can call me Pad for short). I am a 19 year old (almost 20 *dies* >.> god I feel old) Anime Fanatic (and that's putting it lightly.... VERY lightly.... >> << >>)

I'm currently attending Collins College for Film and video Production. I am scheduled to get my AS Degree this December. I am a fellow artist and love drawing things that inspire me! (kicks self at her over 20 unfinished arts) And as you might already be able to tell.... I get easily distracted.... ALOT.

I am klutzy as all get out and gravity seems to REALLY like me. I have the od skill of injuring myself on everything and anything (including safety equipment and ice-cream x.x) I tend to be absent minded and oblivious a lot of the time.

I also tend to go off on tangets...... and spaz over things.... ALOT.

I also write stories and RP with my own original characters. I am a big Gaia Online user as well and am on there almost 24/7. (username is the same as on here)

I live in a two bedroom apartment with 3 other girls; Mina, Ivy, and Amaya (all online nicknames) Mina is a fellow artist and we have done one collab art. I found this place through one of the sites I used to read manga (I think it was OneManga don't remember though)

I have watched over 100 animes and the number is still going up! if you need a show to watch hit me up for some titles! I'll try and help you find one you might like.

Also, I amade a banner to put in my signature on other forums but didn't know where to put it so I''l put the code here as well as link to my DA Page.

Banner::

code:: Quote for the code

My DA

and I think thats all for now!

EDIT::

AH! can't believe i forgot this of all things! Kana's siggi should have reminded me but Molly's comment about IRC lit the light bulb.

I am also part of a fan series group who is making a fan made 6th season of Sailor Moon entitled Sailor Moon UNIVERSE. I voice everyones favorite talking cat, Luna. Our first episode is on youtube, check it out on Jpauldistrict's Youtube channel. I also am part of an abridged series with the same people, Revolutionary Girl Utena Abriged. In that one I voice the lovely Rose Bride, Anthy Himemiya.

Last edited by Padfootlet; 08-23-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: code din't work right
Padfootlet is offline   Reply With Quote