View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Anime diverges from Manga

I generally look at anime and manga as two separate entities considering the two become vastly different from one another. I very rarely read manga, and there's only a handful of series I've read because the anime let me down. Specifically Kare Kano is a good example due to the fact the series isn't finished in its anime format, but is actually left high and dry due to creator disagreements. Ouran High School Host Club did much the same thing. These are the type of stories I feel enhance the anime.

I hate looking at one is better then the other because they're entirely different mediums. Moving pictures and vocal work might give a better feeling to some scenes in comparison to beautiful art and great storytelling. It's really just a matter of perspective.

As for filler, it is bound to happen with huge shows like One Piece or Naruto. Then again, what anime in this world needs over 500 episodes about pirates or ninjas?! Really. D< I don't have to deal with fillers very often considering that I don't watch a lot of shounen anime, and that's generally the genre that suffers from filler the most. If filler ever bores you, or you suspect filler, then it's probably time to wait for the manga on your own.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote