View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #46
XIamSogekingX
Fan

XIamSogekingX is on a distinguished road
Re: What grinds your gears?

You know what grinds my gears:

Internet Petitions

They have never worked nor will they ever work. You are not going to reach that magical number of signatures to get a company or TV executive to give a crap about your cause. If you truely want something to change, you have to change it with your wallet or actual support.

If you want a TV show to be on, don't whine about it getting it a second season and then the first episode of the second season gets worse ratings than the first season finale *ie. Dollhouse* You gotta support the offical release and if you want something to continue, buy the DVDs. That is the proven method of getting something changed.

I would also like to include in there these Internet Boycotts.

Don't say you are mad about a game not having some functionality, sign a thing that says you are not going to play it, then when it comes out you are one of the first people to be playing. "Come on man, what was I supposed to do? Not play it and actually stand up for my cause?" Yeah, I think you should probably do that if you are going to complain about it and start a boycott for the product.

XIamSogekingX is offline   Reply With Quote